Day 5: Brainstorming Your Table of Contents
Day 5! Last day! Today we’re going to brainstorm your Table of Contents.
- Brainstorm a list of 30+ chapters, steps, or stages
- Narrow down to 10 (like I did with Alan Donegan)
You “win” the challenge by submitting a completed worksheet to me within 48 hours of the end of the challenge.
Every writer who completes the challenge (submitting the worksheet) will be automatically entered into the prize pool drawings, which include:
- A FREE signed copy of Three Story Method: Writing How To Books
- A $50 Amazon gift card
- A FREE 30-minute, 1-on-1 consultation with J.
The Author Life Community
- All of the videos, lessons, and resources are coming down at 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on April 27, 2022.
- $1 trial for an entire month is only available until 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on April 30, 2022.
Review: In this lesson you learned…
- A process for creating your Table of Contents.
- How Alan Donegan used this approach for his book.
Homework = On the “Day 5” section of the worksheet: Brainstorm as many possible lessons/chapters as possible.
BONUS Facebook Live video from 04-22-2022